8x8 是一間美商，主要業務是各種call center和data center的維運和開發。在NASDAQ 那斯達克有上市，公司人數破千，但台灣很少人聽過。
是透過Linkedin找到的，因為開缺的是remote (雖然是在歐洲的羅馬尼亞)，想說就投看看。很快就收到英文的制式感謝信，除了羅馬尼亞的薪資可能比較低以外，大概是不在該國境內吧? 雖然是Call center，工作的內容比較接近程式開發團隊的圖文撰寫。(可以看到Madcap Flare, Confluence, Jira等工具)
About the job
At 8x8 Inc. [Nasdaq:EGHT] we put communications at the heart of our business and build technology that allows people to connect anytime, anywhere they are in the world, and on any device. XCaaS - the 8x8 eXperience Communications Platform - brings together Employee and Customer Experience, enabling hybrid workforces across the globe to connect, collaborate, and delight customers, while providing businesses with real-time communications analytics, intelligence and unique insights.
Learn more on our company website at www.8x8.com and follow our pages on LinkedIn , Twitter and Facebook .
At 8x8, we are innovating every day by turning vision into reality. A 11-Time Gartner Magic Quadrant Leader for Unified Communications as a Service, Worldwide, 8x8 Inc., is serving the communication needs of thousands of small and medium businesses. Self-user assistance is a key component in our product experience and technical writers play a crucial role in serving the information needs of our customers. 8x8 documentation delivers the essential information to system administrators, supervisors, and end-users enabling them to use the product effectively. Our goal is to help customers find answers to their questions with little effort. To join hands in this effort, 8x8, Inc. is looking for a SaaS savvy Technical Writer who can take complex information and communicate it clearly to our audience. You will collaborate with a global team of subject matter experts to create content that enhances the overall user experience.
- Write, edit, and maintain high-quality documentation to enable customers to use 8x8 products effectively
- Collaborate with a global team of subject matter experts to develop a deeper understanding of the product
- Install and learn how to use our products, and use this experience to update/create user-centric documentation
- Write user guides, configuration guides, and feature overviews for 8x8 products
- Participate in all aspects of documentation development, from reviewing product specifications to content development through publishing
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organization skills
- Motivated and self-driven to get the job done
- Minimum of 1 year of technical writing experience
- Experience with Confluence and Jira
- Experience with Madcap Flare, GSuite, and image editing tools is a plus
For a closer look into what life at 8x8 International and the Cluj office look like check out ourInstagrampage.
8x8 believes diversity makes our company stronger which is why we are a proud equal opportunities employer and encourage all of our staff to bring their authentic selves to work. We believe in fairness and we believe in security so reserve the right to undertake background checks on anyone that we extend an employment offer to.
For European Job Applicants our Job Applicant Privacy Notice can be found here .